Saturday, December 20, 2008

I managed to negotiate with my sister about trading her laptop. Lolx. No, it’s not for good. The deal only lasts till her CNY holiday which is less than 1 month from now.

Hers
Laptop

Mine
Camera
Dress (for her school department night)
Books (include Who Moves My Cheese and The Little Prince)

So you see, if she is taking away her laptop as well, I will be very, very bore =(
At least now I still can watch some shows on laptop, do some photoshop when I feel like it, write, or surf the net, should I –ahem- able to leech other people’s network. (shhh… =X)

With she is gonna be in Penang for less than 3 weeks (and in one of the weeks she will be traveling to Taiwan), I strongly believe she can endure this short period of no computer. After all it was truly well-tolerated when I brought this laptop to Aussie for 10 months *evil wink*.

Thanks sis. I shall use this time to marathon all the movies I grabbed from friends. You too enjoy Taiwan okie, do take more picture with my camera!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment